The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
- We provide an in-office financing plan. You may take advantage of this plan with interest-free payments after an initial down payment is made at the beginning of treatment. Monthly payments are tailored to your amount of estimated treatment time.
- If you elect to pay in full at the beginning of your treatment, we offer a bookkeeipng discount as a pay-in-full courtesy.
- We also accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and CareCredit.
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Keep in mind that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage, or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.